Saturday, September 6, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod



Tonight, the sisters had a chance to take a bath together since Nick took Brandon with him to do treatments at the clinic. They are truly two peas in a pod! They're both so busy and constant observers.



I found these two pictures . . . one of Abi and one of Camryn. They are so similar at this age. I have such high hopes of them growing up to be incredibly close. It is so important to me that all of my children grow up to be the best of friends -- some days that seems like such a far-off dream, with all of the hair-pulling, yelling, and hitting that goes on between Abi and Brandon. However, I pray that some day, I'll read this post again, maybe when my children are adults, and be able to smile, knowing that this prayer was answered and there is an unshakable relationship between my babies!


































3 comments:

Sharon said...

Another post already...you are addicted like me!! Ha!!

Anonymous said...

They really look so similar!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much Abi and Cam look alike! Cori had to tell me which was which... --Matt