Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Three Kids in the Tub! Tonight the Coston kiddos had their first bath all together. It was quite a hit. Brandon was surprisingly calm with the splashing, and Abi enjoyed being the big sister by reading everyone a book and deciding who got which washcloth -- the important decisions in life. Camryn spent most of the time leaning over the side of her tub seat, wanting to touch the water. I never imagined I'd being washing three little people in a bathtub, two who were covered in dirt from helping me 'pick weeds' in the flowerbeds. I love dirt-covered kids who have spent the evening in the fresh air, just puttering around in the yard, picking buds off of my shrubs and pulling weeds that used to be my decorative plants before being harvested. :o)

No comments: