Thursday, September 11, 2008

Late Night Rendezvous

More often than not, when Nick and I divide and conquer to spend one-on-one time with the kiddos, Abi and I split off for "girl time," and Nick and Brandon do "guy things." However, I love spending time with the little man, too; it always amazes me how different the kids are when they aren't with one another.
So, tonight, after Abi and Camryn were in bed, Brandon and I made a late-night (8:45) trip to Dollar General! You would've thought I took the kid to Disney World! He got to pick out a new toothbrush (just like the one he has) and look through the toys. He even wanted to look through the clothes and found some truck pj's that he "dwoved." Unfortunately, they didn't have any in his size, but, fortunately for Brandon, Santa has already found a pair just like them! :o) We even got to see a police car with its blue lights on beside the road -- no we didn't get pulled over, but B would've loved that even more.
Good times!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love those times that seem SO special. Makes you wonder why you don't go to Dollar General more often!! :)

Sharon said...

Wow! Look at you...super mom!!