Thursday, January 15, 2009

In Focus

Tonight, I felt like my little Camryn was in focus to me. Nick is in Florida, attending a conference, and Abi and Brandon are enjoying a little one-on-one time with their grandmas for a couple of days. So, tonight, it was just me and the Cam-ster. We took a splishy-splashy messy bath together, and she brushed my teeth with her slobbery toothbrush. We played with toys she shouldn't be messing with (tee-hee). We snuggled, without rushing to be getting anyone else into pajamas and bed. We shared a container of yogurt without worrying about who else has what flavor -- or what flavor they don't have. We sang baby songs in the car (me: patty cake, patty cake; Cam: blah de boo)! We had a raspberry spitty contest - after eating yogurt, which I'm now wearing on my pj's.
I love the energetic atmosphere of our house, but it is nice to have the opportunity to slow down a little and really focus on one little blessing at a time ocassionally!

1 comment:

Orianna Black said...

What a blessing, I am sure you enjoyed every single minutes! Can you believe how fast they are all growing??? I just want to stop time!!!